Waiting to receive the materials I ordered to end Clalaclan’s petticoat, I began to sew her corset.
I used this sewing pattern: Mc Calls 6343. I will add a lining which will have more corset bones to have a stronger support. The main problem is the absence of image reference for Clalaclan’s top: it’s always hidden under her armor! I decided to go for a white corset with blue borders since her other outfits always show those two colors.
I used the remains of the white fabrics I used for my Esther Blanchett cosplay and added blue handmade “passepoil” ribons on the seams.
I will attack the sleeves with ribbons on the corset edges so they will be easier to take off and to move.